Applications are invited from qualified candidates to apply for the positions below;
- Field Technician (Mechanical)
- Field Technician (Process Automation, Control and Optimization)
- Field Technician (Electrical)
- Control Room Operator
The Field Technician mobilize and control the day-to-day instrument maintenance activities in the Production Directorate with the available resources and continuing financial constraint in a safe and efficient manner with due regards to the protection of the environment and host communities.
- Control maintenance activities and plans.
- Ensure all non-routine and potentially hazardous routine jobs are carried out under the Permit To Work System with associated Complementary Certificates with particular reference to concurrent operations and ensure that classification drawings, instrument loop drawings and general safety rules are being adhered to at all times.
- Also ensure availability of Integrated Operations Standards on site.
- Carry out regular Unsafe Act/Condition Audits to quickly identify hazards in the facility with corrective actions to re-instate facility integrity to sustain safety, protect the environment and meet hydrocarbon production at targets.
- Ensure all Unsafe Act/Condition audits recorded, filed and corrective action promptly initiated and carried out.
- Monitor and control daily maintenance activities and minimize waste generated at the instrument section of the Workshop with the view of continuously reducing them.
- Participate and encourage staff to be part of HSE drills with well-documented records and regular reviews to improve performance.
- Ensure staff attend daily toolbox and monthly HSE meetings.
- Control all tasks and activities required for the HSE-MS audit /certification as planned.
1.) Field Technician (Mechanical)
- Strong respect to Mechanical/Rotating Equipment
- Must have a Science background
- Experience in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
2.) Field Technician (Process Automation, Control and Optimization – PACO)
- Must have Control Automation skills
3.) Control Room Technician
- Must have an experience in Plant Operation Processes in any industry
- At least 5 yrs of relevant experience
- Will work with and support other Technicians to deliver efficient work execution.
- Strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail and a proactive and enthusiastic approach.
- Technicians should be able to competently, maintain and optimise plant and equipment in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work in a competent and efficient manner on their own and as part of a team.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.