Responsible for monitoring all inventory transactions in the general ledger.
Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the cost of inventory at the plant.
Responsibilities Inckude; To Organise and coordinate periodic physical inventory counts and cycle counts at the plant in line with DCP’s inventory management policies and highlight variances to the Team Lead, Management Accounting. Maintain the general ledger for DCP’s inventory at the plant.
Coordinate with Production and Materials Management to reconcile inventory records.
Perform period closing and related activities for reconciliation of inventory to general ledger. Carry out valuation of stock after each count and identify obsolete or disused stock for disposal and write-off, Etc
Also Read: Accounts Officer at Dangote Group.
- Candidate must posses a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or a related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of SAP and inventory control systems with a working knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.