Production Engineer Needed at Oriental Energy Resources Limited
Oriental Energy (Oriental) is a privately held indigenous oil and gas exploration and production company with a primary focus on Nigeria.
It was founded in 1990 and was granted Block OPL224 offshore Nigeria. In the 25+ years since then, Oriental Energy have converted OPL224 into OML 115 and added Okwok and Ebok assets to their portfolio.
Interested and qualified Applicants are invited to summit their Application for the office of a production Engineer
- Production Optimisation and Well Surveillance.
- Integrated production system modeling for production optimisation using GAP software.
- Daily well surveillance and hydrocarbon accounting • Well test review and validation.
- Daily well by well production allocation.
- Design, analysis, optimization, and troubleshooting of ESP wells.
- Design for gas lift start-up and continuous monitoring of gas lift operations.
- Monitoring water injection programme and voidage replacement ratio.
- Building and managing Prosper well models.
- Interfacing with Finance and Crude Lifting for crude export scheduling.
- Process downtime analysis and production deferment tracking.
- Heath and Safety Officer at Dangote Cement.
- Engineering Graduate Trainee recruitment at Baker Hughes
- 2022 NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable higher institution.
- At least second class upper graduating grade.
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 5 – 8 years of oil and gas industry experience in Production Engineering.
- Understands and solves basic good problems with no guidance.
- Proficiency in the use of integrated production modeling tools.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a diversified work environment.