Amidst the Rumors and speculations on the social media of a newly shortlisted list of NPower Batch C Stream 2 list asking applicants to visit the nearest Cyber cafe for Biometrics has been debunked By NPower.
According to a post made via the verified Facebook handle has described the information as fake asking the general public to ‘BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS‘.
The message reads “N-Power Cluster is calling on the general public to disregard misleading information on the Short -Listing /Selection of candidates of N-Power Batch C, Stream 2 urging applicants to proceed for biometric capture or phtsical Verification.
N-Power Batch C Stream 2 is currently being short-listed and successful candidates will be duly communicated to.
Please be reminded tgat short lusting does not gurantee final selection as this is only a part of the selection process.
The public is advised to disregard misleading communications and always confirm from verified channels”.
Recall that NASIMS had gone to their facebook handle to post about the Batch C Stream 2 listing of beneficiaries Which had officially announced the commencement process of all NPower Batch C2. Click here to read.
We were made to understand that the purported list is NPOWER BATCH C STREAM 2 SUPPLEMENTARY list.
How to Check the Supplementary list.
- Applicant’s are by this official update enjoined to visit the website.
- login to their dashboard under Verification tab for confirmation and further directives on the first verification stage.
- Kindly proceed to any cyber cafe nearest to you and get your fingers captured successfully for the next stage.
- All other information are made available in your Nasims Profile Here
- To that effect, keep observing your dashboard and email for directives on the next round.
NB. If you didn’t see any sign of shortlisting, do not panic. Batch C2 is still on process.
Your are free to use the comment section if you have any questions or kindly subscribe to our blog for emails on latest updates.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency