Eni S.p.A. is an Italian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Rome. Considered one of the seven “supermajor” oil companies in the world, it has operations in 69 countries with a market capitalization of US$54.08 billion, as of 11 April 2022.
We are an integrated energy company whose dedication to the energy transition translates into tangible actions aimed at achieving the total decarbonization of products and processes by 2050.
At Eni, we are looking for a Senior Drilling Completion Rig Supervisor within NAOC in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
▪ Contract type: Rotation 28/28
You will be responsible for coordinating, directing, and reviewing drilling and completion operations, within defined programs and budget, to fully meet the prognosis target, pursuing the best results in terms of safety, time, and cost effectiveness in accordance with Company’s procedures, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices.
As a member of Well Area Team at NAOC you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing drilling and completion programs to ensure the plan is done in accordance to Company’s procedures and considering each single operation with particular attention to well integrity and operational safety.
- Evaluating the need for services, equipment and material and providing for their request.
- Coordinating activity of Company’s and Contractors personnel involved in drilling and completion operations and decide about day by day matters with particular attention to the HSE aspects.
- Providing support in the resolution of operational problems, including analysis of Real Time Drilling Data from site, reporting any potential or actual well problems and advising remedial plans or corrective actions.
- Reporting during drilling and completion execution any technical or economical variation from approved scope, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary.
- Ensuring lessons learnt and related recommendations are captured and shared to allow for improvement of next operations.
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of major emergency, taking immediate actions to safeguard personnel, assets and environment
- Liaising with HSE and Logistics functions.
- Previous experience in Drilling & Completion Operations and as D&C Superintendent.
- Experience with drilling operations in HPHT environment and Managed Pressure Drilling.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Drilling Operations (Horizontal Drilling, Drilling Fluids & Cement).
- Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile, Underbalance Drilling, HPHT Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling, Extended Reach Drilling, Wellbore Stability.
- Completion and work-over operations (Well Testing, Gravel Pack, Well Stimulation).
- Advanced Completion: Dual Completion, Intelligent Completion
- Rigless Operations.
- Economics: Cost estimating/budgeting/cost analysis/cost control.
- Contracting: Definition of Contract Strategy, Variations and Claim Resolution.
- Technical Specifications & Bidding: Technical & Contractual Specifications Preparation, Evolution of technological market, Specific suppliers and contractors market knowledge, Preparation and development of technical Standard, Tender technical evaluation.
- Software: good knowledge of the main available software in the market for well data management and reporting.
- Digitalization: familiar with the digitalization process including Real Time Monitoring, rig site drilling packages for performance optimization and rig automatization processes