First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First Bank) is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Ownership: Accountable for all aspects of business outcomes, deliverables & readiness within the project scope. You must drive the planning, execution, management, and reporting of one or more assigned projects for successful completion.
Leadership: Lead, motivate, and track the right team members (onshore and offshore) to successfully deliver the project.
Management: Create and manage the project work plan, deliverables, resources, and milestones according to the agreed methodology and templates. Plan, prioritize, assign, and manage tasks for team members to meet the project plan and deliverables. Understand the business need for the business.
Communication: Clearly communicate project status, issues and other information using the templated tools to the right audience, in the right forum, and at the right time that aligns with project and stakeholder needs.
Quality: Identify, track, and manage issues and risks. Build corrective and mitigation plans and ensure they are completed successfully. Escalate to the Project Sponsors or PMO when needed with recommendations, in time to resolve concerns. Monitor and ensure quality and timely completion of all deliverables. Anticipate and define issues on the project early and before they have material impacts. Proactively develop strategies and plans to avoid or correct the issues. Manage and execute those plans to successful outcomes.
Governance: Plan, track, and communicate project resources’ time, invoices, and costs to meet all budgetary objectives. Own and forecast resource usage on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to ensure accurate utilization of the project resources.
Technology : While there will be technical leads/engineers on every project, you will have oversight of
of their deliverables in collaboration with Technical, Functional and Business SMEs.
- 15+ Experience and Professional Qualifications and Credentials relating to Financial Control and Reporting, Accounting, Financial Operations Management, Supply Chain & Procurement, Business Performance Management.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager successfully leading at least 3 – 5 implementations of Oracle Fusion Modules in Scope.
- Experience successfully implementing Oracle Cloud in a Functional consulting role for at least 4 – 5 complex ERP projects.
- 15+ years of experience in IT-related fields planning, managing and driving successful outcomes that deliver quantifiable improvement in the business.
- 10+ years of experience in successful project scoping, planning budget management, risk management, and change control management.
- 10+ years of experience successfully managing teams of technical and functional consultants delivering successful IT-related outcomes to external business clients.
- 10+ years of project management experience successfully leading complex IT implementations or upgrade projects for enterprise clients.
- 7+ years of strong executive presence, leadership, and problem-solving to successfully navigate all levels of the client’s stakeholders thru the communication, strategy, and resolution of complex issues.
- 7+ years leading standard processes and methodologies in Project Management, Change Management, and technology installation and upgrade efforts.
- 10+ years working in Banking/ FSI
Interested and Qualified persons Should Click Here to Apply
Application Ends: 07/08/2022
Leave a Reply