PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) performance by facilitating adherence to health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment.
- Design, implement and communicate HSE management system to meet OHSAS ISO 45001: 2018 requirement and ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- Prioritize and provide advice in a timely manner on OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Develop programs and plans to achieve OHS objectives.
- Develop, implement, execute management strategies to prevent workplace injuries, and environmental incidences and achieve the annual target set by management for HSE performance.
- Supervise the plant’s Health, Safety, and Environment program and Facilitate internal audits of the safety management systems.
- Promote HSE practice to ensure staff compliance with health, environmental, and safety rules and regulations.
- Review all safety rules on a regular basis and, where necessary, recommend suitable changes.
- Investigate all accidents and damage to Plant property, identify root causes and recommend actions to prevent re-occurrence
- conduct routine drills to test emergency preparedness for all likely emergency scenarios
Read Also: Nigeria LNG Recruitment |Apply Now
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to pay attention to details.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- BSC/ HND in Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related course.
- Occupational Health & Safety qualification (HSE level 3) is an added advantage
- NEBOSH Certificate, Membership of the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria ISPON will be a plus.
5 years of cognate experience in FMCG or Oil & Gas industry.
How to Apply:
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency