Preparation of 3D modeling\ drawing activities of Mechanical system and supports.
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Intermediate Mechanical Engineer/Designer
- Supervises checks and performs the overall design and engineering of onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities and the supporting infrastructure.
- Coordination of inter disciplinary checks, design reviews and HAZOPS or similar.
- Completion of conceptual scopes of work and preliminary designs.
- Review and management of project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy.
- Carry out checks on calculation notes for equipment in accordance with project design basis.
- Request resources to carry out design work as at when necessary.
- Prepares the documentation for all projects and ensures that it is properly archived.
- Prepare weekly progress reports to the Head of Mechanical on his overall activities on Projects
- Any other duties that may be assigned to him by the Head of Mechanical
- Expert use of AutoCAD, PDMS, PVElite and good computer literacy particularly in MS Office Suite
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent understanding of Mechanical systems
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to details
- Highly aware of safety in design
- Minimum in HND Mechanical Engineering
- 8 years (6 years for B.SC) of upstream oil and gas design experience
- Thorough understanding of P&IDs
- Thorough knowledge of CAD standards
- Good working knowledge of Mechanical codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to design and construction of oil and gas production/processing facilities