- An empathetic and knowledgeable family physician or consultant GP, able to provide comprehensive preventive care and primary care of both acute and chronic conditions.
- Cost-effective use of resources both within and outside of the company.
- Able to perform primary care procedures and provide appropriate care in emergency situations.
- Ensuring infection control processes and maintenance of Goal Zero for both colleagues and patients in the context of Company’s Health.
- Providing some occupational health support through fitness to work and return to work medical exams, periodic exams related to job type, pre-employment and transfer medical exams, etc.
- Experience with electronic health systems for all aspects of clinical documentation.
- Easy rapport with patients.
- Excellent clinical acumen, diagnostic skills and communication.
- Empathy in giving bad news or dealing with difficult diagnoses.
- Performance of minor primary care surgical and diagnostic procedures.
- Able to maintain good professional relationship with other health colleagues as well as with other Company’s stakeholders, especially Security, Logistics, SE.
- Proficiency in use of common software (MS Office 365 suite) and electronic health records, with efficient, accurate and detailed charting.
- Able to demonstrate leadership in the team.
- MBBS or equivalent medical degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience post-fellowship or specialist certification in Family Medicine / General Practice (with evidence)
- Valid Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria licence for the year in question
- Current BLS/ACLS certification
- NYSC discharge certificate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online or Forward their Cv’s to recruitment.Nigeria@amaiden.com using the position as Subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply