In charge of moving extra-heavy equipment, machinery, and materials, working close with FMS Supervisor as required on the job.
- Determine the appropriate load of materials or equipment to select the right tools to use for movement.
- Fasten relevant tools and slings to the load for lifting.
- Ensure lifting, movement, and adjustments are done based on recommended safety and health standards.
- Build cables, install ropes, and operate pulleys and other materials necessary for lifting and movement.
- Know the exact or correct hitch to connect to ropes and attach appropriate cables that can support them.
- Detect and combat possible dangers and threats allied to the movement and lifting of materials and equipment.
- Maintain the stability of operation by determining the center of gravity.
- Ensure overhead power grids and lines are avoided by tilting, dipping, and turning loads and suspensions.
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications, and standards are followed.
- Ensures that the operations planned work scope is managed effectively in accordance with agreed targets to avoid disruption.
- If requested, identifies resource requirements, and deploys as necessary to safely liquidate specific scopes of work.
- Ensures that day to day requirements are met with regards Scope, tool and means and onsite risk assessments.
- Undertakes any other duties which may be required (within his competency) to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- Ensures that plant, equipment, and materials stocks are monitored, and all required certifications are in place.
- Identifies present and potential problems, reports and discusses, and proposes solutions/alternatives.
- Ensures that any faulty or damaged equipment is quarantined, and details are reported.
- Assists with methods support and returns information to the relevant representative.
- Ensures awareness of KPI requirements.
- Daily activities report to team coordinator.
- Ensure that COMPANY’s HSE regulations and approved operating procedures are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures.
- Warns supports teams of availability or quality of spare parts.
- ND in an Engineering Discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years Work Experience as a scaffolder with relevant NRC or OPITO certificate such as Rigger Level 1 as a minimum.
- Experience in oil and gas industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects.
- Capabilities to design appropriate rigging for the loads.
- Ability to work in a large multinational team.
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site.
Job Location: Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of Mail.