In charge of fabricating, fitting, assembling and repairing the pipework components of various mechanical systems, working close with FMS Supervisor as required on the job. In line with company’s referential.
- Determine the appropriate load of materials or equipment to select the right tools to use for the works.
- Using and maintaining specialised machines and tools.
- Assembling components so they are ready for installation.
- Reading and interpreting project plans.
- Performing MIG, TIG and other types of welding methods depending on the project.
- Finding and fixing faults in pipework.
- Carrying out planned maintenance checks.
- Responding to emergency calls.
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications and standards are followed.
- Ensures that the operations planned work scope is managed effectively in accordance with agreed targets to avoid disruption.
- If requested, identifies resource requirements and deploys as necessary to safely liquidate specific scopes of work.
- Ensures that day to day requirements are met with regards Scope, tool and means and onsite risk assessments.
- Undertakes any other duties which may be required (within his competency) to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- Ensures that plant, equipment and materials stocks are monitored, and all required certifications are in place.
- Identifies present and potential problems, reports and discusses, and proposes solutions/alternatives.
- Ensures that any faulty or damaged equipment is quarantined, and details are reported.
- Where required, assists with methods support and returns information to the relevant representative.
- Ensures awareness with KPI requirements.
- Daily activities report to team coordinator.
- Ensure that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during preparation of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility.
- Warns supports teams of availability or quality of spare parts.
- Keeps track of any backlog of work in his area of responsibility and suggests corrective measures to reduce backlog.
- ND in an Engineering Discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years Work Experience as a fitter with relevant NRC, OSHA, FCAW, GMAW, NCCER, EPA, NICET, N2, Trade test I.II, & III or equivalent.
- Experience in oil and gas industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects.
- Capabilities to design appropriate rigging for the loads.
- Ability to work in a large multinational team.
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Forward their CV to email@example.com with the position as the subject of Mail.