Assurance, delivery, and maintenance of quality medical service through the provision of quality pharmacy services in a cost-effective, efficient, and safe manner, to patients ensuring promptly and safely dispensing processes, with zero dispensing errors, advising on drug therapy, dosage, and patient counseling.
Medication Inventory Management and stock control.
- Knowledge of guidelines for safe prescribing and dispensing of medications
- Dispensing ethics observed for all prescriptions before filling
- Patient medication use and counseling experience
- Provides prompt and accurate records of stock transactions, maintaining standard quality control checks of dispensed medication, knowledge of medication side effects /contraindications R 11; Drug/drug, drug/disease, and interactions.
- Management of the cold chain,
- Stock Control management
- Storage, handling, distribution, and dispensing of look-alike, sound-alike medications.
- Behaviors and Attributes
- Excellent customer relations etiquette
- Literate in e-computer and use of Electronic Health Records
- Presentation skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel /PowerPoint).
- Excellent ability to function well under pressure to meet stretched targets.
- Creative in adapting new ideas to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Ability to demonstrate authenticity, collaboration, and willingness to learn
- A Graduate Pharmacist with a Bachelor of Pharmacy) qualification,
- Five years post NYSC statutory registration with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- At least ten years of cognate experience with some experience working in the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN), and West African Pharmaceutical Federation (WAPF).
- A Master’s degree in Clinical Pharmacy will be an advantage.