Northwest Petroleum is an indigenous petroleum products marketing company with vast experience in the export, import, trading, storage and supply of crude.
Approved FGN Crude Exporter with rapid expansion in Petroleum downstream retail expansion
To provide support in formulation and its adjustment to meet targeted manufacturers’ guidelines and Quality Assurance of all functions
◾Job Title: Laboratory Technician
◾Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Receive, label and analyze crude extract samples
- Design and execute laboratory testing according to industry standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings.
- Conduct samples and experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods .
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions .
- Ensures quality of work through quality assurance testing and documentation, and analysis.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
- Performs routine to complex and corrective maintenance and calibrations on laboratory equipment; and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure full compliant of all safety guidelines and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Manage all laboratory inventories
- First degree in Biology, Chemistry, or relevant field.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Related experience in gas chromatography and industrial laboratory.
- Previous experience in Material inventory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good organization skills. Good communication and teamwork skills
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online