The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) has announced the launch of a new initiative to empower the youth of the Niger Delta region.
The initiative, called HOPE, stands for Holistic Opportunity Projects of Engagement, and it aims to create 1,000 jobs per state through strategic partnerships and skill development.
Speaking at the flag off of project HOPE today, July 12, 2023, the MD/CEO of NDDC, Dr. Samuel Ogbuku, said: “Today marks a new dawn in the NDDC because we are kicking off project HOPE to touch the lives of youths in the Niger Delta. It is holistic because it will be all-encompassing and sustainable.
You can Also Apply:
- 2023 Mobil Producing Nigeria Apprentice Training Program (ATP)
- 2023 Graduate Technical Trainee Programme at Bua Group
- 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- 2023 Engineering Graduate Trainee at Ericsson
- Chevron Graduate Internship Program for Young
We encourage every youth in the Niger Delta to take advantage of this program and register through the database because this is a new approach that conforms with the present-day realities.
Every Niger Deltan, Entrepreneur, man, and woman are encouraged to register and take advantage of this opportunity.”
Must come from the Nine(9) Niger delta State.
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross Rivers.