BUA Foods is a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCG”) business which processes, manufactures, and distributes food produce as well as packaged food. Our business operations comprise of five divisions, including sugar, flour, pasta, edible oils, and rice
BUA Foods PLC, is a reputable FMCG manufacturing company and is searching for enthusiastic graduates to join her engineering team. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas. To be successful as a graduate engineer trainee, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
- 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- 2023 Engineering Graduate Trainee at Ericsson
- Minimum of a Second Class lower division (2.2) B.Sc/B.Eng and lower Credit HND in any of the Science, Engineering and Technological fields as seen below;
- Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Civil Engineering
- Food Science & Tech/Food Technology
- You must have completed the Mandatory National youth Service Corps Program or have an exemption letter.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Not more than 2 years of Work Experience.