Polaris Bank Limited, is a commercial bank based in Nigeria. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator.
- Minimum of BSc. (Second Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC Scheme and awarded a discharge certificate.
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required.
- Declaration of age not acceptable).
- Possess five (5) ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than one (1) sitting; WAEC or NECO certificate is required..
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
Leave a Reply