MainOne (An Equinix Company) is the leading provider of Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity and Data Center services across West Africa and the company partners with major global technology companies and regional telecom providers to service its customers. We continue to grow our footprint with new data centres, major network interconnection facilities, extensive terrestrial fiber build out, regional points of presence, and delivery of services into 10 countries in West Africa.
We are looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program.
◾Job Title: 2022
Graduate Trainee Program
◾Number to Hire: 30
◾Job Type: Permanent
◾Minimum years of Experience: —
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative-thinking ability.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Team working and collaboration skills.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program.
- 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities.
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
Leave a Reply