The Nigeria Immigration Service is governmental organization responsible for border security and migration management in Nigeria. It was established by the Act of Parliament in 1963.
Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigeria Immigration Service Starting from Monday, 16th January 2023.
The Nigerian Immigration Services (NIS) has opened its portal for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise. Qualified candidates are invited for full-time appointment to fill existing vacancies
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Have National Identity card.
- Applicants must be holders of requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals.
- Must be of good character and must not be convicted of any criminal offences.
- Be required to pass drug tests.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years with exception to doctors and pharmacists who must not be more than 35 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65 for female and 0.87 for men.
Also Apply: APPLY: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022
Available Positions for the Nigerian Immigration recruitment Includes;
Category A: Superintendent Cadre
i- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) conpass 11 professional (Doctors):
Requirements: Applicants must possess first degree in MBBS from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
ii- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 professional (pharmacists)
Requirment: Applicants must possess first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
iii- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) CONPASS 08
Requirement: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre
i- Assistant Inspector Immigration (All) General Duty CONPASS 06
Requirement: Applicants must to be holders of a National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advance NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions
Category C: Assistant Cadre
i. Immigration Assistant iii (IA I11) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Requirement: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or its equivalent with a minimum of 4 credit in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
a) motor driver
Requirement: Applicants must be holders of ordinary level SSCE or its equivalents and appropriate trade test certificate.
Method of Application
Please Note: There shall be a computer-based test for shortlisted candidates.