Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
We are recruiting for the Position below;
◾Job Title: Data Analyst
◾Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking exceptional Data Analysts to join our Data Management Office (DMO) Group. This is a highly technical, hands-on role in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The successful candidate will have a mixture of deep technical know-how as well as data analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Work with other cross-functional technical teams and will serve as a key player in the Advanced Analytics team of the DMO
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data set.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for discovering the information hidden in vast amounts of data.
- Make smarter decisions to deliver even better products, services, improve our customer relationship as well as optimize our business processes.
- Facilitate the computerization of analytics and data collection processes.
- Provide analyses for large datasets necessary for decisions using actionable insights.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic system.
- Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree with a concentration in Data Analytics; Finance; Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Statistics/Mathematics.
- 2-6 years’ working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to learn and dedication to service delivery.
- Proficiency in office automation tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Relevant Professional Certifications.
- Competitive pay.
- Career Growth.
- Merit driven performance management system.
- Adequate training and development.
- A robust employee recognition program.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Leave a Reply