The AR Accountant is responsible for providing timely and accurate processing of customer and third-party invoices, and for conducting statement audits and resolving problems. Applying customer collection procedures as required.
- Deliver services to the locations according to Service Level Agreements.
- Process service tickets for invoicing to the customer by checking accuracy, resolving discrepancies, and entering data into the system.
- Arrange documents for imaging and filing.
- Answer phone, mail, and walk-in inquiries; research questions; provide prompt resolution to inquiries.
- Comply with applicable company policies.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build rapport and manage service quality and delivery.
- Help implement process improvements to ensure efficiency and accuracy in the delivery of services to the business.
- Perform revenue booking as per internal financial policies.
- Understand and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley-Oxley requirements.
Also Apply: Field Specialist at Schlumberger
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- 1 – 2years’ experience in Finance
- Interpersonnal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.
Leave a Reply