Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
We are Recruiting for the position below.
◾Job Title: Production Officer – PFM
- Organise and coordinate workers (FTE & 3rd Party) and materials for production activities of the assigned shift, to meet up with the production target of the plant.
- Monitor and ensures the adherence to Standard operating procedures, Good Manufacturing Practice & Good House Keeping during the assigned production shift for delivery of Finished Good which conform with quality standards.
- Liaise with Maintenance, Quality, RM Store, FG store and other for quick resolution of issues which may affect the production shift from meeting its production target.
- Implement and monitor compliance level of HSE policies during the assigned production shift and take appropriate measures/actions for a safe working environment in conjunction with the HSE department.
- Monitor and complete all production record books for the assigned production shift and submit same as appropriate.
THE PERSON MUST
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethical.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good leadership capabilities.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc. in Animal Science, Agricultural Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 – 4 years cognate experience in a related field