Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application either online, a Hard copy at the Directorate or by post.
All Applications should be addressed to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35, Alex Ekwueme Way,
Garki Main Post Office,
All Applications should be submitted to the Directorate by hand or by post to the Address above
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Applications submitted should contain the following details:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates
- All foreign certificates should be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education
- Photocopy of NYSC discharge certificate / Exemption certificate.
- Prospective candidates must possess the required qualifications and experience in the above-listed fields of study.
- Individuals who have served before under the tac scheme are not eligible and therefore need not apply
- Individuals who attended the last interview and orientation need not apply
- This is a TAC scheme and volunteers can be posted to any African, Caribbean or Pacific country where their expertise is required
- Submission of application is FREE.