KADSUBEB is the principal body charged with the responsibility of delivering Basic education has its vision, mission, core values, and benchmarks.
The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) wishes to inform the general public that it has vacancies for class room teachers in the state public primary schools as well as local government education secretaries.
Education Secretary Requirements:
For recruitment into the service of the Board as Education Secretary, Candidates shall be serving officers in the Public Service within the Directorate Cadre of GL 14 and above
- A degree in Education or a Degree plus a Post-graduate Diploma in Education/National Certificate in Education from any accredited and reputable Institution with at least a second class lower division.
- At least 10 years teaching experience which should include management of educational programs and projects
- Be Computer literate.
- Registered with the Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Proven ability in Education Sector Planning, Human Resource Management and Organizational development.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible applicants MUST
- Complete an online application form.
- Register/Sign-Up By filling the registration form.
- Log-into the portal with your email and password previously created.
- Update Your Profile; Bio-Data, Passport, Add Academic, Professional & Teaching Qualifications, add Skills and Work Experience, Add TRCN No. if you have it.
- Verify your details before final submission.
- After final submission, an Application Number will be issued to you.
- Print the Acknowledgement/Final Slip.
Read Also: Cross River State Judiciary Recruitment 2022 | How to Apply!
- Verification of Applications by the Board.
- Call for CBT for Shortlisted Applicants.
- Interview for Qualified Applicants by the Board.
- Final Shortlist of successful candidates.
Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equity. Persons With Disabilities (PwD) are also encouraged to apply.
Application Ends 28th July 2022.
Leave a Reply