KADSUBEB is the principal body charged with the responsibility of delivering Basic education has its vision, mission, core values, and benchmarks.
The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) wishes to inform the general public and suitably qualified candidates of the ongoing 10,000 class room teachers Recruitment.
In a Statement Signed by the Executive Chairman of KADSUBEB, Malam Tijjani Abdullahi, stated that the Board had commissioned Kaduna State University(KASU) to design and upload recruitment portal which will go live next week.
- A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed, B.A Ed, B.Sc, Bd, B.Tech in any discipline from a reputable university) are eligible to apply..
- Be Computer literate.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible applicants MUST
- Complete an online application form.
- Register/Sign-Up By filling the registration form.
- Log-into the portal with your email and password previously created.
- Update Your Profile; Bio-Data, Passport, Add Academic, Professional & Teaching Qualifications, add Skills and Work Experience, if you have it.
- Verify your details before final submission.
- After final submission, an Application Number will be issued to you.
- Print the Acknowledgement/Final Slip.
Also Read: Kaduna State Primary School Teachers and LGA Education Secretaries Recruitment 2022
- There will be a school-by-school requirement on the portal and applicants are expected to apply to schools closest to their residences.
- there will be screening and only successful ones will be invited to sit for a Computer-Based examination at three centres—Kaduna, Zaria and Kafanchan towns.
- Only those that scored 75% in the examination, which is the standard that has been set by Kaduna State Government, will be invited for oral interview.
- successful applicants are expected to come along with originals and photocopies of their credentials for the interview. The originals will be sighted while photocopies of all certificates will be given to the panel.
- The Board will incentivize postings to rural areas where there are shortfalls in the required number of teachers who applied, or those that scaled through the recruitment process.
Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equity. Persons With Disabilities (PwD) are also encouraged to apply.
Leave a Reply