Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
You will have the chance to integrate our amazing IT Support team that is responsible for supporting all our internal users on a daily basis. From laptop maintenance to troubleshooting, onboardings & offboarding, Google Workspace, SSO and Endpoints.
- Management of local Endpoints for MDM and EDR;
- Follow up on outstanding IT related requests and ensure resolution within established SLA in the ticket platform;
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records;
- Onboarding and Offboarding procedures;
- Report RMA’s and Warranties;
- Manage OS Imaging and Configuration for Linux, MacOS and Windows;
- Support for VoIP systems.
- Other common IT Support duties.
- Higher education in either IT or equivalent
- Minimum 4 year work experience in computer technical support functions;
- Good technical knowledge in the areas of hardware, operating systems (Windows, Mac and Linux) and Networks TCP / IP;
- Excellent communication skills and taste for contact with the end user;
- Knowledge and experience on Google Workspace, Okta, Microsoft, Xcally, Zendesk and Endpoint platforms is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and taste for teamwork;
- Good analytical ability, organization and planning;
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal, clearly and accurately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates should Click Here to ApplyOnline.