General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut. The company operates through the following segments: Energy [2013 inactive], Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance as well as Consumer and Industrial.
The Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders and receive formal developmental feedback.
- Support business integrations and ERP system deployment, in key aspects including project management, data cleansing, and reporting.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders in Global ERP teams, Finance, IT and Regional Business functions to meet ERP deployment agreed timelines.
- Help coordinate day to day regional project execution activities to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Support data cleansing activities as part of ERP deployment and data migration, to ensure data accuracy and integrity within the ERP system – analyzing and reviewing existing data, identifying discrepancies, and working with the team to clean and standardize the data to meet system requirements.
- Generate reports to track project progress, identify potential bottlenecks, and communicate updates to stakeholders.
Also Apply: Accounts Internship at Nestoil
- B.sc degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines (Max. 12 months of experience, after graduation).
- Active listener with good communication skills in English.
- Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently.
- Strives to achieve Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Adaptable and open to change.
- Demonstrated EHS and Quality focus.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, software development, and business process.
Location: Lagos State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.