Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.
Chevron also has extensive interests in multipartner deepwater operations. We operate the Agbami Field, one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries. We also have a
Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Through its subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, the company is involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry.
Our internship programs provide you with an opportunity to expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience
Working at Chevron provides students and recent graduates the skills and foundational experience they need to begin building a career in their chosen field. Our development programs offer a variety of professional experiences within a structure that provides opportunities to learn, grow, and ultimately succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
▪ Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Abuja, Federal Capital, Nigeria
Warri, Federal Capital, Nigeria
▪ Job Type: Full time
▪ Job ID: R000022235
- The Graduate Internship positions are basically learning opportunities provided by Chevron Nigeria Limited as part of our Corporate Responsibilities.
- Interns play supportive roles as assigned to them by the respective work groups.
- They also learn on the job.
As a Chevron intern, you’ll have opportunities to:
- Use your knowledge and interact with senior management, current program
- members, and alumni.
- Tour our facilities.
- Attend learning-centered presentations.
- Socialize with other Chevron professionals.
- View Chevron from a new perspective.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants Should Click Here to Apply Online
Leave a Reply