Nestoil is one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector. Nestoil was incorporated in 1991.
Applications are invited from qualified Candidates for the position of an Intern.
We are looking to engage an Accounts Intern to join our diverse team in Nestoil Limited.
This internship program is for a period of 1 year.
- First Degree in Accounting
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g., Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is an added advantage.
- 0-3 years work experience
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in data preparation, entry and management
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Office Suite i.e Word, Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online