Polaris Bank Limited is a commercial bank based in Nigeria. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2024 Polaris Intensive Graduate Training Program
Polaris Intensive Graduate Training Program is specifically designed to turn fresh talents into dynamic 21st century bankers ready to transform the banking industry.
Joining our program will open you up to a world of accelerated growth and you will gain broad experience across banking operations and future-focused skills to thrive in a digital era.
With our speed mentoring from seasoned professionals, you will gain quick insights, ask burning questions, and build meaningful connections with mentors who can fast-track your success.
We are looking for passionate individuals who want more than just a job – but a launching pad for an inspiring career driven by a higher purpose.
At Polaris Bank, you will become part of a culture that celebrates fresh thinking and enable you to live your banking passion to the fullest.
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:2 or HND with a minimum of upper credit
- You must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application.
Also Apply: 2024 Ongoing Graduate/Internship Programme
- At Polaris Bank, we uphold fair and merit-based recruitment.
- Only shortlisted applicants meeting all criteria will be contacted.
- We welcome diverse candidates of all backgrounds who meet the program requirements.
- Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Multiple applications from one candidate can lead to disqualification.
- To maintain integrity, all applications must be submitted through the official channel within the deadline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply online.