Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The programme seeks to attract bright, young driven graduates and nurture their talent by providing the right environment to broaden their experiences right from the start.
The intensive and comprehensive Graduate Graduate Engineering Programme will provide our Engineers with the opportunity to develop the skills and professional expertise necessary for developing a successful engineering career with Ikeja Electric.
We are Recruiting for the Position Below:
◾Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programe
◾Job Id: IE-2022-07-291556237322
Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience.
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Maximum age of 27 years as of August 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply Online
Application Deadline: 31/08/2022