Plantation Industries Limited is a leading Cocoa Processing Company in Nigeria trading, originating and delivering cocoa products to Customers all over the world. The company has market wide reputation as a responsible and reliable supplier of food ingredients to local and international food giants.
We are looking for Graduate Trainees in the following;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science Economics
- Microbiology Biochemistry
To join our team and help us monitor our current operations to ensure our organization is as efficient as possible. Responsibilities include ensuring products meet established quality standards and reducing waste and inefficiency. They analyze operations and design workflows and production processes to reduce loss along the way while still meeting customer needs. Ultimately, you will work with organizational leaders and professionals to maximize productivity and reduce wastefulness in the production process and
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chains) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- Applicants must be fresh University or Polytechnic Gradates in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry/Food Technology, Economics, Accountancy, Computer Science and Social Sciences.
- Selected candidates will be trained in various aspects of Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Warehousing, Supply Chain, Accounts and advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- In addition to acquisition of technical skills, successful applicants will be trained in good business skills, importance of deliver on time, in-budget, to-specification to achieve our organisation’s Food Safety and LEAN manufacturing objectives. Successful candidates will be appropriately mentored and compensated in order to retain them.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply online