ExxonMobil Nigeria is one of three Nigerian subsidiaries of the petroleum company ExxonMobil. It began operations in 1955. All of its operations are offshore, where it owns 90 platforms on 3,200 square kilometres of territory. MPN is the second largest producer of crude oil in Nigeria after Shell
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to Apply for the Graduate Engineering Internship.
Read Also: ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program (Medical Science)
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with degrees in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified Candidates Should 4416910224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> Engineering%29-LA/950466000/">Click Here to Apply Online.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Leave a Reply