Onehealthng is Nigeria’s digital-first pharmacy for quality medicines and healthcare services for men, women and children. Get NAFDAC approved healthcare items from the best brands and access support and information from expert health professionals ready to serve you.
- Accepting written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Recording medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with regulations.
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and referring them to the pharmacist for medical information.
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information.
- Counting prescription medication, filling prescriptions, and typing and attaching medication labels.
- Performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- Process patient insurance and claims
We recruiting for the Position below:
◾Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
◾Seniority level: Entry level
◾Employment type: Full-time
◾Job functions: Health Care Provider
- OND or HND in a relevant Science Course
- Minimum of 2 years in Community Pharmacy
- A pharmacy technician certification (Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to use a computer for day-to-day tasks.
- Basic math skills for counting medications.
- Great customer service experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
What’s on Offer?
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance.
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent.
- Fantastic work culture
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Not Specified