Following the Announcement by the Commission on the Commencement of ad-hoc staff, for the Imo, Bayelsa and Kogi State Governorship Elections, the available Positions include;
- POs, APOs,(I, II, III)
- RAC Manager
Eligibility Criteria & Source Institution
1.) SPOs Adhoc Positions
Source Institution: Federal Public Civil Service MDAs.
Qualifications: Staff on GL 10 - 14 (Priority is given qualified Staff of NYSC/ NOA/NIMC
INEC Staff: RAOs & other INEC staff not engaged in any other duties ( GL. 10-14)
2.) POs, APOs,(I, II, III) Adhoc Position
Source Institution: NYSC
Qualifications: Serving Corps Members
Source Institution: Former NYSC
Qualifications: Not Other than 2018:( i.e 2021, 2022 & 2023)
Source Institution: Federal & State Tertiary Institution
Qualifications: Students in penultimate year & a year to convocation
Source Institution. MDAs ( Federal & State)
Qualifications: permanent staff with OND or on GL 07-10
3.) RAC Manager Adhoc Position
Source Institution: the school institution hosting the RAC or Super RAC
Qualifications: Head of school or / a staff on GL 07 and above.
4.) RATECHs Adhoc Position
Source Institution: INEC staff and NYSC
Qualifications: Suitable ICT staff (State & HQ) of the commission not engaged in any other duties.
Serving Corps members in the Commission (Where available)
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5 MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2023.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format
How to Apply:
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
- Review the requirements for the available positions.
- You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Create your Password
- After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- Fill the Application form.
- This form is segmented into three (3) sections;
- (i) Personal Information,
- (ii) Contact Information
- (iii) Bank Details.
- Kindly enter your names as associated with your BVN.
- Ensure you fill in your details correctly.
- You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation box
- The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
Method of Application.
The link to download the INECPRES Mobile APP installer (For Android phones only) is The Mobile Android App link is https://inecpres-app.com/pres-app.apk
The INECPRES is for registration of ad-hoc staff (Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPOs) / Presiding Officers (POs) / Assistant Presiding Officers (APOs) Registration Area Technician (RATECHs) and RAC Managers for the Elections.
All applicants are encouraged to fill the Mobile App ( the android phone only) or web portal using the laptop to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff.
Applicant must not be a Political party member.
Applicant must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
Applicant must reside in the state Selected