The Rivers State Judicial Service Commission established under section 197 (1) (c) of the 1999 Constitution is the executive body that handles matters relating to appointment, discipline and promotion of Rivers State’s judicial officers and their support staffs.
It is chaired by the Chief Judge of the High Court of Rivers State.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following positions in the Rivers State Judiciary.
A. LEGAL/RESEARCH ASSISTANT
- Qualification: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and Barrister at Law (B.L.)
B. HIGHER REGISTRAR
- Qualification:A University degree or its equivalent.
C. CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
- Qualification: University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- (i). Assistant Works Superintendent Qualification: TT II + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics)
- (ii). Craftsman (Electrician, Carpenter, Plumber and Generator Mechanic) Qualification: TT III + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics).
- Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language)
F. CLERICAL OFFICER
- Qualification: WASC GCE/NECO (at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics).
G. COMPUTER OPERATOR
- Qualification: Certificate in Computer Studies, WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits, including English Language).
H. MOTOR DRIVER/MECHANIC
- Qualification: FTT I + Valid Driver’s Licence + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits and pass in English Language and Mathematics).
I. SANITATION PERSONNEL
- Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent
J. SECURITY PERSONNEL
- Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent.
- Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR;
|1. HOW TO APPLY FOR 2022 BUA CEMENT GRADUATE TRAINEE|
|2. 2021 AGBAMI Medical and Engineering Professional Scholarship Awards| Apply Now.|
|3. How to Apply for 2021 NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship awards|
The positions are pensionable, Salaries are in accordance with Public/Civil Service Salary Structure
Applicants for the
- (a) LEGAL/RESEARCH ASSISTANT
- (b) HIGHER REGISTRAR
- (c) CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
- (d)(i) TECHNICIAN–ASSISTANT WORKS SUPERINTENDENT
- (e) BAILIFF
- (f) CLERICAL OFFICER and
- (g) COMPUTER OPERATOR
- Positions must in addition to the qualifications specially indicated, show evidence of CERTIFICATION ON BASIC ICT APPRECIATION issued and verified by the Rivers State ICT Department (Riv-Tech Creek), Aba Road, Opposite Port Harcourt Pleasure Park.
- Qualified persons who applied in response to our Notice of Employment published in April, 2017 and 2021 may re-apply in compliance with this notice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
An applicant is required to submit one typewritten application together with;-
a). Curriculum Vitae showing the following:
- Full name, with surname written first and in capital letters.
- Post desired.
- Date of birth.
- home town.
- Local Government Area of origin.
- Current postal address including contact address in Port Harcourt.
- GSM number.
- Marital status.
- Educational institution(s) attended with date(s).
- Academic qualification(s).
- Working experience, if any.
- Names and addresses of three referees.
- b). Revelant credentials (acdemic/professional qualification etc).
- c). Local Government Area Identification.
- d). Passport photograph.
APPLICATION BEGINS SOON
Kindly keep track of the application date Via the website Website: www.rsjsc.rv.gov.ng
For further enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com