The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a federal law enforcement agency in Nigeria under the Federal Ministry of Justice charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the AGENCY
The online application will be open for a period of four weeks
- Applicants must be Nigerian origin by birth and must posses National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants Must be a Computer literate.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government Hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65 metres for male and 1.60 metres for female.
- Medical and allied professionals must posses current practicing licenses while lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants must be drug free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must use there personal Email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
Also Apply: -2023-nigerian-army-direct-short-service-commission-course/">How to Apply for 2023 Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course
A). Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or specialists)
a). Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08).
Educational Qualification: Applicants must posses first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
b). Assistant Superintendent of Narcotic I (CONPASS9).
Educational Qualification: Applicants with LL.B, BL. B.Eng (with CORaeN). B. Pharm, etc. On successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics 1 (CONPASS9)
c). Deputy superintendent of Nacotics (CONPASS 10).
Educational Qualification: Applicants with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of deputy superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS10).
B). Narcotic Agent Cadre
a). Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS 07.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must posses a Nigerian Certificate of education, registered nurses and midwives, pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
b). Senior Narcotic agent CONPASS 06.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must posses a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
c). Narcotic Agent – CONPASS 05.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must posses 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics
C). Narcotic Assistant Cadre
a). Narcotic assistant I – CONPASS 04.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must posses 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English language.
b). Narcotic assistant II – CONPASS 03.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must posses 3 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English language.
c). Artisans, mechanics, drivers, cleaners/gardeners.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants Should Click Here to Apply Online
Leave a Reply