An information Technology Service Management company
We are recruiting for the Position Below:
◾Job title: IT Systems Administrator
◾Seniority level: Entry level
◾Industry: Information Services
◾Employment type: Full-time
◾Job functions: Information Technology
You will be responsible for :
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a System Administration.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are familiar with any of Android OS, IOS OS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Windows, VM, UNIX and LINUX (Redhat, UBUNTU) operating systems.
- Good knowledge of any of Oracle DB, MySQL and Microsoft SQL databases.
- You possess any of CompTIA Server+, MCSE and ITIL certifications.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online.
Deadline: Not Specified