Eni S.p.A. is an Italian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Rome. Considered one of the seven “supermajor” oil companies in the world, it has operations in 69 countries with a market capitalization of US$5
4.08 billion, as of 11 April 2022.
We are an integrated energy company whose dedication to the energy transition translates into tangible actions aimed at achieving the total decarbonization of products and processes by 2050.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Position Below:
◾Job Title: Assistant Manager, Engineering & Planning Maintenance
◾Location: Ikwerre Road, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
◾Job Type: 6-2 6-2 6-3
◾Job Id: IRC219680
At Eni, we are looking for an Assistant Manager, Engineering & Planning Maintenance within NAOC in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
You will be responsible for the effective implementation of company planned/computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) according to company maintenance policy and global best practices. With a view to reduce maintenance cost, provide better control of company maintenance activities and that of global maintenance services (GMS) contractors, optimize equipment uptime and reliability.
As a member of the maintenance division at NAOC you will be responsible for:
- Managing computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software administration on maintenance applications.
- managing maintenance databases and provision of CMMS software user accounts.
- ensuring co-ordination, provision of leadership and direction to planned maintenance staff in Port Harcourt and the fields towards successful implementation of company CMMS.
- ensuring the creation of codes/numbering systems such as reason for outage codes, reason for failure codes, solution codes and work order numbering.
- ensuring the provision of tasks and tasks instructions for all items subject to maintenance (ISM).
- Ensuring the writing of relevant reports and maintenance data analysis for maintenance improvement measures.
- liaising with ICT department and software manufacturer to ensure functional integrity of CMMS hardware and software.
- liaising with all stakeholders to ensure proper understanding and implementation of CMMS.
- providing support for the development and growth of subordinates.
- complying with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone
Requirements & Skills:
- HND/BSC in any engineering displace
- Previous experience in the filed
- Ability to manage staff subordinates
- Knowledge of English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online