The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting for the Position Below;
◾Job Title: Mechanical Technician
◾Location: Obajana, Kogi, Nigeria
◾DCP – Operations
◾Job Type: Full time
Perform a variety of tasks pertaining to the installation, maintenance, repair, and service of mechanical equipment, instruments, and structures used within the plant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and repair duties for the plant.
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and service facilities, machinery, and equipment and perform or make recommendations regarding maintenance and repair activities.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance checks and servicing on equipment by implementing maintenance schedules.
- Perform corrective mechanical maintenance by troubleshooting the cause of malfunctions using visual inspection and precision measuring and testing instruments and replacing or repairing broken parts.
- Rebuild equipment as needed; disassemble and clean items; order replacement parts and repair mechanical malfunctions; reassemble and test items.
- Work with engineers as needed in order to complete assignments; provide input as requested regarding the design, installation, and maintenance of systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics; provide input and recommend changes on design blueprints as requested.
- Operate and maintain a variety of hand and power tools used in the performance of assigned duties.
- Prepare reports, forms, correspondence, and related documentation regarding assigned operations in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Adhere to safety orders and comply with established regulations in all aspects of work.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Trade Test in mechanical related trade.
- Minimum of four (4) years of work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of methods and techniques for implementing a preventive and predictive maintenance program.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Leave a Reply