Receiving ATC and cross check trucks after loading (Loaded as per ATC or not)
- location: Ibese, Ogun State, Nigeria
- Job type: Full time
- Packing Plant-Ibese-004
- Attach cement bags to roto packer which discharges cement.
- Responsible for counting number of bags loaded in the truck, it should not be more than ATC quantity.
- Reporting of any abnormality observed with loading machine or trucks.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of all loading bags.
- Accounting and reporting of damage bags by auto Loader / Trucks.
- Ensure immediate replacement of trucks to be loaded.
Read Also: Officer, Internal Audit at Dangote Cement
- Trade test II/WASC/GCE/SSCE+10Years
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/functions and procedures
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Good relationship management skills Good numerical skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training and Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
Deadline: Not Specified
Leave a Reply