As a Maintenance Engineer, you’ll be the critical link between the maintenance organization and our field operations. Your primary responsibility will be to improve workflows and optimize maintenance processes to reduce downtime of our equipment.
- Identify and capture opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability
- Use Lean Six Sigma and RCM concepts to optimize work processes and adapt maintenance processes
- Keep current with latest equipment, technologies and maintenance methods
- Champion data and service quality within maintenance organization
- Help manage planning for equipment and maintenance resources
- Apply asset management and maintenance systems data
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied science
- Aptitude for hands-on work combined with strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Method of Application.
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.