Optimus Bank is a registered Nigeria Bank under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and licensed as a National Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Are you ready to kick-start your career journey with boundless opportunities? Join our Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Program, designed to ignite your passion for sales, marketing, and business growth.
Why Optimus Bank:
Our comprehensive program is a blend of classroom learning with hands-on projects, it empowers you to develop strategic thinking, communication finesse, and innovative solutions. The program offers guided mentorship which enables you gain insights from industry experts and seasoned mentors who will guide your growth every step of the way and also exposes you to real-world challenges in the industry.
Who Should Apply:
Recent graduates with a passion for sales and marketing, and a hunger to make an impact in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We welcome innovative thinkers who are eager to challenge the status quo and drive meaningful change.
- Creative thinking
- Problem-solving Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Customer Obsession
- Interpersonal Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with at least a Second Class Upper Division (2:1) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Minimum of 5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> ’O Level credits (including English & Mathematics)
- Candidate should either be a resident of Abuja or Kano.
- What’s in it for you?
- Limitless Growth.
- Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Positive and Inclusive Work Environment.
- Tailored Rewards and Recognitions.
- Continuous learning environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply online.