FMN is a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. The group’s operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services.
THE JOB PURPOSE
To carry out all welding activities within the company and its subsidiaries in order to support machine maintenance and work according to set departmental objectives
- Carry out welding of fabricated components within the workshop and company premises.
- Analyze requested jobs in order to decide the type of welding materials to be used.
- Carry out welding repair of damaged components, devices and machinery.
- Carry out welding activities during installation of pipelines.
- Carry out aluminum welding for production plants.
- Make requisition for material to be used in welding work.
- Soldering of cooling radiators for plants.
- Specialized cast welding repairs for subsidiaries.
- Specialized MIG and TIG welding repairs.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have good communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be able to Read, interpret and develop welding drawings.
- Have analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be able to read, interpret and develop welding drawings.
- Be able to pay attention to details.
- Minimum requirement: WAEC Technical in Mechanical Engineering.
- Added advantage: Trade Test 1 in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum requirement: 3 years
How to Apply:
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency