PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Facilitate efficient delivery of HR services through the automation, training and timely support of stakeholders across the group.
- Support the optimal functioning of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules
- Manage all Level 1 and Level 2 HRIS User. Support requests (+ some level 3 where required).
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Manage HR Incident Management System (HR Service Desk) and respond to all emails to the HRIS Desk group email.
- Compile or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Support HRIS Administrator/ Technology Deployment/ Projects teams to liaise with external vendors and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Support team to ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performs other duties as required by HRIS Administrator.
PERSON MUST HAVE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- The ability to keep information confidential.
- Thorough understanding of key areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
- Minimum requirement: A good degree from a reputable institution
Minimum of 1year cognate experience in HRIS support and data management with sound knowledge of HR processes and best practice.
PROFESSIONAL (MEMBERSHIPS & CERIFICATIONS
Minimum requirement: CIPM or any relevant IT certification is an added advantage
How to Apply:
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency