FMN is a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. The group’s operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Su gar, Agro-allied, and Support services.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To carry out mechanical fitting works, assembly and erection of old & new plants within flour mills and subsidiaries to boost production according to set objectives.
- Assembly and erection of structural work during new plant installation.
- Maintenance of machinery and transfer lines in old plant.
- Erection of structural steel base platform and support.
- Fabrication of machinery for transfer lines e.g. Air slides, Blowers and Airlocks lines including spare parts for mills and plants.
- Carry out wire splicing assembly and crane operation maintenance.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be able to pay attention to details.
- Have Precision handling skills.
- Have basic Computer Skills.
- Be able to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts or other specifications.
- Minimum requirement: WAEC Technical in Mechanical Engineering.
- Added advantage: Trade Test 1 in Mechanical Engineering & General fitting.
Minimum requirement: 2 years
How to Apply:
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency