To ensure data generated at public and private health facilities within the LGA are reported accurately and in a timely manner for use by the Local Implementation Team and the State program.
- Work with LGA Focal persons & M&E Officers and LACA structures to ensure that all facilities offering HIV services within the LGA are reporting timely data.
- Transfer data generated from the facility by the facility records officers/ facility M&E officers into computer files or database systems
- Verify and update all data by comparing with the facility source documents to ensure the accuracy of data.
- Ensure that all data in the different thematic areas are submitted to the SASCP M&E officers for onward transmission to the national reporting template.
- Work with the Implementing Partners within the facility to ensure that timely data is provided to the State AIDS Control Program unit.
- Work with Local Implementation Team (which includes the LGA FP, LGA M&E officer) on coordination and implementation of the HIV activities in their LGAs using data to make informed decisions.
- Any other task as assigned by the supervisors at the LGA and state level.
- To ensure data generated at public and private health facilities within the LGA are reported accurately and in a timely manner for use by the Local Implementation Team and the State program.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification.