Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure all heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Participate in routine maintenance of Heavy Earth Moving Machinery.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Engineer from time to time.
- H Class Trade Test or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in the operation of heavy equipment.
Location: Gboko, Benue, Nigeria
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply Online