MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
We are recruiting for;
◾Job Id: 1218.
◾Job Category: MTN Level 3
◾Address:16 Aba Road, Port Harcourt, South South Region, 500272, NG
◾Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
◾Job Schedule: Full time
◾Reports To: Senior Manager Head Distribution.
◾Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank.
Also See: MTN 2022 Graduate Recruitment |Apply
- Execute the OpCo Fintech strategy in the territory to achieve the business objectives, mind share and loyalty in the region.
- Assist in conducting demand planning, forecast product performance, develop budgets for the upcoming year and implement plans to achieve the desired targets.
- Develop and execute territory specific initiatives and manage profitable and sustainable channel partnerships to ensure achievement of the Fintech objectives in the region.
- Initiate trade promotional activities to achieve push and pull effects for financial services products and services and implement customer & channel reward and recognition initiatives.
- Review and analyze operations and performance to determine what is required to achieve sales target and ensure these are put in place.
- Achieve BTL visibility objectives across all outlet types and category in the region through the effective planning and execution of merchandising.
- First Degree in any commercial discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes;.
- Minimum of 2 years in a managerial role.
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Telecom is preferred.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets
Application ends March 2022