With over 200 brands sold in more than 180 countries, we’re the world’s leading premium drinks company. Join us, and you’ll collaborate with talented people from all corners of the world. You’ll innovate and push boundaries, shaping a sustainable and more inclusive future that we can all be proud of.
To ensure bench work quality control determination are carried out in accordance with GNPLC quality procedures and specifications for the attainment of high-quality products.
Carry out designated analyses promptly and accurately in line with GNPLC work procedure and ensure results are well-documented on-line (UNILAB), notebooks and on-line Kalamazoo and results sent to user dept promptly.
- Determination and reporting of analytical parameters, as appropriate and as specified. Working within guidelines to ensure that results are repeatable and aligned to other laboratories on an interchange basis.
- Working with the appropriate parts of the supply function (as required) to assist them in delivering products of the highest quality in terms of content and presentation.
- Acting as a member of the Quality team, and displaying the behaviours expected of a strong team player.
- OND or HND in physical, chemical or biological sciences.
- On the job experience, having worked for 2 years in a laboratory environment.
- Result oriented.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Objective mindset
- High level of energy and commitment to team-based achievement and high interpersonal effectiveness to develop & sustain robust relationships.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.