MTN Nigeria Communications Plc is one of Africa’s largest providers of communications services, connecting over 76 million people in communities across the country with each other and the world. Guided by a vision to lead the delivery of a bold new digital world, MTN Nigeria’s leadership position in coverage, capacity and innovation has remained constant since its launch in 2001.
The Mobile telecommunications giant, MTN Nigeria has announced a vacancy for recruitment into the organization through its graduate internship scheme.
Core purpose of the Job:
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit.
- Not more than 26 years old by June 2022.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants should visit the website.
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- To Apply directly Click Here.
You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information.
- Additional Information.
- Passport Photo.
- Education Qualifications.
- Employment History.
Application closes on 8th March 2022.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency